Friday, June 29, 2012

The Descanso DeClutter

The Descanso Declutter - What's that you ask?

Hopefully it is the dance I am doing tomorrow at oh say 2:01 PM.  Somehow (actually I know how) we have ended up with way too much "stuff."  At different times I thought my Etsy shop was going in a different direction, so that's what I bought for, but now  I've finally got a grasp on what I want to see and it does not include vintage clothing, books, buttons, jewelry, large bulky items or silver-plate flatware.

I signed up for a community flea market held in an antique mall parking lot about 30 miles away and tomorrow is the day of reckoning.  Honestly I have no idea what to expect, I am hoping (and pricing for 1 step above garage sale, 1 step below flea market/swap meet.)  What I do know is that the hubs and I have to drive in separate cars because we have so much stuff, and even then I'm not certain how it is all going to fit, or how we are going to fit it all into our 10x10 space.

If you happen to be East of East County San Diego tomorrow (Saturday June 30th), stop by and say hello.  We will be the husband and wife duo sweating it out- because we don't have a pop-up tent.




Sale starts at 9 AM, although I hope to be set up much earlier...
Descanso Mercantile
8306 A Hwy.79 Descanso, CA 
located on the historic road to Julian, ½ mile                              
from I- 8, just 5 minutes from Viejas Outlets




No comments:

Post a Comment