Sunday, July 8, 2012

Back on the Horse: What I found, July 7th

After taking a few weeks off to get a handle on some excess inventory, it was time to get back on the horse and visit a few sales this weekend.  I am trying trying trying to go for quality over quantity moving forward.  That sounds simple enough but is hard for me, as I tend to grab large piles to get large discounts.  These are the things I brought home.

I found 2 Red phones- from 2 different sales.   
Red Rotary Telephone
Red Princess Telephone

This large yellow Descoware pot makes me want to learn how to make soup!
Large- either 5 quart or 6 quart Descoware. 

 I will never not buy a globe- especially if it lights up and has an awesome plastic stand!
1980 Scan-globe

I love the color of this canister!
It's marked on the bottom USA and with another mark I can't identify.  

So there you have it.  Instead of bringing home a carload, I just grabbed a few things.   In an effort to beat the summer sales slump and get some of the older goods moved out both shops are on sale for the entire month of July.  See the details, HERE.


Love learning about what others "find?"
Hop on over to Her Library Adventurescap creations & Apron Thrift Girl to get your weekly fix. :)

15 comments:

  1. The colour on the canister is quite neat & that's a pretty cool globe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The globe is fantastic...If I didn't already have about 4 or 5, I'd be keeping it. :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice finds! I agree in theory on the "quality over quantity" thing, but I too have difficulty putting it into practice. My favorites are the princess phone and the globe--which is one of the coolest I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds so simple right- only bring home the best of the best. ;)

      Delete
  4. Love the aqua canister - what a fab color!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love the color too- I think it would be so fun in a bathroom full of cotton ball. A lot of cotton balls. :)

      Delete
  5. That canister is the most beautiful color! Love it! And that globe is so cool, I'd love a light up one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks- I see that you are in San Diego also. We're neighbors!

      Delete
  6. Amazing finds! I looove the phone and globe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the cool things you got! The yellow on the pot is pretty! Thanks for joining us at Cap Creations. I've featured your phone today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Red phones are awesome, you found some awesome items to enjoy. That aqua canister is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete